Monday, May 08, 2006

Rhode Island Dads

We're RI dads who enjoy our families, but sometimes think things could be a little better. On this blog we hope to highlight the good opportunities and the bad environments presented to families in our Ocean State.

Recently I had 2 full days with my son while my wife and daughter were out of town. My lovely wife asked that we keep the home as clean as she left it, which meant that we would spend as little time there as possible. So, after dropping them off at the airport, we headed to the Dunkin Donuts on Killingly Street in Johnston. Here's the Rating:

Staff: Excellent (10!) They showed tremendous interest in my son and enjoyed having him in the store.
Facilities: (5) Okay. Parking was so-so, the spaces weren't so big for getting kids out of a car seat. There was *NO* high chair inside (but what do you expect at a dunkin donuts). It was very clean and the tables were spaced nicely.
Food: 8 - very good. Dunkin makes good donuts - and my son ate 2!!! Of course the coffee was great for me.

Overall: 7.67 - sorry, the lack of a high chair held you back but still good over all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home